... including how we helped one founder go from $50,000 in debt from a developer who never completed the job to building a solid product to take to market in less than six weeks.
• The smartest way to build a startup without wasting time and money
• How to maximize your marketing efforts to get results
• How to surround yourself with experts to help you grow and scale
"I've been where you are. Having a venture-backed startup and a profitable company, I know it's very easy to get lost in the details. I've helped over 200+ entrepreneurs throughout my journey and I've created an incredible community and team to help you too."
Who is this for:
• Founders who are struggling with their startup and need help.
• Founders who have tried several different solutions and still feel stuck.
• Founders who are prepared to financially invest in themselves to get their businesses off the ground and get results.
We are a fully immersive program and only accept clients who are serious about building their companies.
Sequoia started out as a film student at Loyola Marymount University and become a music video director following graduation. As the music industry started to shift toward technology, Sequoia packed her bags and moved to the Bay Area, where she dove head first into the tech scene with her first investor-backed startup and a co-starring role on Freeform’s “Startup U.” This led her to start Commas, a platform that offers new, multicultural, tech entrepreneurs access to courses, community, and coaching that enable their businesses to grow. She has spoken all over the world about fundraising, building a tech company, using tech to create strong visual brands and how to stay relevant in the digital revolution.